Development on CMS or Framework
Software developers have implemented the following tasks:
- output of site pages in the form of various functional typeset blocks with editable information.
- placement and convenient editing of any basic content (text, photos, videos, text overlay on photos, including hyperlinks and photo effects).
- the ability to edit and display the entire content of the site in several language versions.
- interaction with the customer's current CRM program – Bokun, in the form of an information, and media shell through the integration API for displaying CRM system products on the customer's website, as well as other sections of the CRM program in the form of frames.
- convenient functionality of the site for the user, leading to book products uploaded to the site through the CRM system.
- work with feedback forms, live chats, subscriptions, social networks.
- administration of adaptive versions of the site.
- design of a closed section of the site accessible to authorized users of the site – non-personalized access to the information of the closed section.
We took into account the customers requests and implemented the possibility for new users to register and manage the basic elements of their account (reminder/password reset, memorizing credentials), and for the customer to work with these credentials.
1. Creating a user-friendly management system for the internal structure of the site (CMS) for future buyers.
2. The implementation of booking products and informing about the products themselves is based on the existing Bokun CRM program, with the help of which product information is initially integrated into the structure of the site.
The site should be a selling service, user-friendly and intuitive.
The main functions of the site: