Development of Big Data solutions
The development of Big Data solutions is a new word in the world of IT technologies. Processing large volumes of poorly structured data can solve a range of problems: from business process analytics to forecasting further economic development.
What is Big Data and why is it relevant?
Big Data literally translates as «big information» and means large amounts of data accumulated over a relatively short period of time. Big data solutions could be applications and algorithms for information processing that allow quick analysis and forecasting.
The development of Big Data solutions is relevant in the following cases:
- data is presented digitally and stored on servers;
- information is constantly accumulating in large volumes;
- It is poorly structured and heterogeneous.
The need to develop big data applications arises when it is necessary to conduct an in-depth analysis of the system. For instance, it is easy to analyze the average check and find the best-selling positions. However, this is not enough for effective sales. The Big Data category includes collecting information about cursor movement to optimize the site interface, production costs for their further optimization, and so on.
What we can offer:
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS systems.
- Development of solutions to store a large amount of information. We will help you choose the most efficient and least costly method of data storage and management.
- Development of data management applications. We will help you copy, transfer or encrypt the information.
- Visualization of Big Data. Graphs, schemes and diagrams allow you to visually display the situation at the enterprise, visually detect "sagging" and eliminate them.
- Analysis and forecasting. We can offer a solution for developing an application for analyzing a large amount of information. The forecast is performed by artificial intelligence systems after machine learning, which allows you to achieve maximum accuracy and impartiality.
If you are interested in developing Big Data solutions for your company, leave a request in the feedback form or call the phone number listed on the website to get advice.